1. Height: in socks or bare feet, stand against a wall. Measure from top of head to floor.
2. Chest: Measure under arms: Boy-across the widest part of the chest. Girl- across the fullest part of the chest.
3. Waist: Measure across the smallest part of the waist or if trousers or skirts are worn lower on the hips measure at that level.
4. Hips: Measure around the widest part.
5. Inside leg: From the very top of the inside leg to just below the ankle bone.
7. Neck to Knee: Measure from where the shoulders meet the neck down the spine to the knee. Individual School skirt length regulations must be adhered to.
8. Waist to Knee: Measure from where the skirt is worn to the Knee. Individual School skirt length regulations must be adhered to.
9. Collar size: Measure around the neck over the Adam’s apple.
10. If you do not have a tape measure, please download and print one from this link:
11. As a guide ages relate to chest size in inches as:
2-3 years- 22", 3-4 years -24", 5-6 years- 26", 7-8 years- 28",
9-10 years -30", 11 years - 32" 12 years- 34", 13 years -36",
Small adult - 38", Medium - 40", Large - 42"